COLLECTION ONLY FROM ABERSOCH!
- Dimensions: 8ft 4 x 23.25 x 3.18
- Volume: 72L
- Volume: Increased volume under the chest boosts the boards paddle power
- Designed for larger riders this board provides the stability of a longboard but is short enough to easily control
- Construction: DURA-TEC. 3 layer construction, closed cell PU foam core with polyethylene outer shell
- Outline: The forgiving outline lets you easily change direction quickly and smoothy
- Fin System: FCS Centre Fin Box + Sides
- Rider ability: Beginner - Intermediate
- Max Rider Weight: 100kg
- Board Weight: 7.80kg
The Magnum surfboard is designed for bigger surfers, thanks to the extra volume you can easily paddle into the waves and catch as many waves as possible, no matter your surfing ability. This board will help you to gain confidence as you progress and take you from a beginner to an intermediate level. At a more experienced level you can carve this board through faster sections of any break.
Exclusive DURA-TEC construction is highly durable, built to last and ding resistant. DURA-TEC construction keeps the board lightweight and dynamic. All TAHE boards are manufactured in France in a zero-greenhouse gas factory. The short production cycle reduces the electricity usage whilst the majority of supplies are sourced within 100 km of the factory.